Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Final presentation

For my final presentation i wanted to create a space to look like a mini studio work space. Where i layout my completed designs as if i am presenting to my design team leader. I have included the 2 scene illustrations i have done as i feel that those pull the theme and feel of the game together to be presenting along with the designs i made. I think together they pull the aesthetics of the game together, also it creates a more studio like environment which is suitable for a concept art display.

Additionally i have submitted my works onto my online gallery on Deviantart:  http://warb1rd.deviantart.com/gallery/
This will tie in with the idea of concept art as most artists submit their work online to make a digital portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment