Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Refining the Dragon design



I have since my last post developed a male version of the outfit armor too. I feel that the colors were abit dull, with just green and black, and  i wanted to make it more interesting visually and also make the armor more intricate and streamline to fit in with the sci-fi look. i have reworked the leg armor to balance the armor plating on the armors as before it look alittle top heavy.
Additionally, i have added the Dragon logo with the gold backlight to fit in with the gold accents on the arms and waist. To make the design more balanced.
I also designed the outfits with a holographic like goggles as i thought it would compliment with the gold lights. I think i will keep it for the finals as it seem complete the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment