Friday, August 30, 2013

Developing the Templar armor






I continued to develop the designs i have started last time, and i have played around with the background, solely for practice purposes, and this would not be used for my final presentation, as i want the 3 factions all presented the same. Therefore in the end i would keep the page layout for the factions the same.
I played around with the cape and tried hood option . I am quite happy with layout, as i feel that it is exactly what i was trying to achieve after looking through my visual researches. Although i like the hooded version, i think i would in the end choose the one without good. As it look more heroic, instead of hiding under the hood.

I then started to plan my next step which is to created a male version of this armor. I started by constructing a male model for the base.

Then i started to map out the shapes, in relation to the female version of the armor.
Once the model base is done, i began to piece the armor on. Then i started cleaning up and refine details for both versions to make them work well together. And this is a mock up of what the draft sets look like right now. And this would be eventually how i would the lay the figures out for my final.






No comments:

Post a Comment